Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Welcome to my blog

I'm Mike Coello, general manager at Coello & Associates, and I'm starting this blog to share my views on the building industry, with an emphasis on concrete.

Our company is one of the leading residential concrete contractors in Southeastern Wisconsin.

We take a different approach at Coello & Associates. We consider our foundations and flatwork to be premium products. The quality of our product is a result of careful planning by the skilled tradespeople we employ. At the same time, we also believe in having an organized, fully-staffed office to provide professional service for our customers. We are constantly looking to do things better. To stay afloat in this industry, we must continue to evolve in the ever changing environment.

I hope my thoughts can be a resource to those in the building and concrete industry in our area, as well as throughout the world.

No comments: